How Do I Contribute an Article?
Simply follow the instructions below to submit site content. Before you submit an article, make sure we haven't already covered that exact entrepreneurial topic. If you've got a variation on an entrepreneurial topic that we've already covered, that's fine.
We will review your article contribution and, within two business days, will let you know if we will be putting your article on the site.
If your article is published, thousands of CEO's, entrepreneurs and small business owners who visit our site will enjoy your article. You will be given full credit for the article, including a link to your website if you have one.
What Are the Benefits of Writing Contributed Articles?
Those who have submitted articles in the past have seen four key benefits from contributing articles.
- First, they get a link to their site. In marketing parlance, it's known as a do follow inbound link and it can play a big role in bumping your site up in the search engine results. Sweet!
- Second, they build their own thought leadership profile. By writing articles, you establish yourself as an expert on a topic. If you are an aspiring or experienced freelance writer, you are growing a portfolio of accomplishments with each and every article that is published, and this site is well-regarded in almost all circles. That's a good thing.
- Third, your business knowledge and small business advice may get a struggling entrepreneur back on the path to success or help a newbie entrepreneur get on the right path.
- Fourth and finally, you'd be surprise what a good article can do for lead generation. Writing articles on topics you know and love can be great for your business!
What Topics Can I Write About?
This site is all about entrepreneurship and providing help to entrepreneurs and small business owners.
You can submit articles discussing starting a business, writing a business plan, raising money, forming a company, small business marketing, customer service, effective selling techniques, business leadership, business strategy, intellectual property, exporting, human resources, small business legal issues, small business accounting, small business tax advice, operational insights, real estate decisions, franchising, selling a business, running a home-based business, small business technology, administrative issues, family businesses, business insurance or any other topic of interest to small business owners, CEO's and entrepreneurs.
Article Submission Guidelines
- You can submit any article as long as it provides useful information and advice to entrepreneurs and small business owners. The best articles educate readers on the basics but also include insights and advice that even seasoned entrepreneurs will appreciate.
- We ONLY accept original content. No plagiarism! You can quote other resources as long as those mentions are properly referenced.
- The article will be exclusive to our web site -- you may, however, also post it on your own website. You agree not to contribute the article to other websites after we have published your article. The penalty for breaking this solemn vow is that bad karma will follow you for the rest of your life -- plus, we will probably take down the contributed article.
- CEO-watch editors reserve the right to reject or publish any submitted articles.
- Please do not submit articles that are effectively advertisements for your products and services. Be objective and, if appropriate, mention other vendors.
- Article length should be between 500 - 1000 words.
- Please, do NOT type in all CAPS. Articles typed in all CAPS will not be accepted.
- Take a look at the many articles already on the site to get an idea of the type of articles to submit, the tone of the articles, and the level of detail to include.
- Please do spell checks and grammar checks before submiting.
- Please include: your name, your email, date, and title.
- We reserve the right to edit submitted articles.
Ready to Get Started?
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- your article(s)
- your name and the article title
- please use "CEO-watch Article Submission" as the email subject
- any other bio information you'd like us to share with your readers
That's it! We will do the rest. After going through our review process, we will publish and promote your articles on the site. Thanks for contributing!