Personal Experience Questions
1. Please explain your daily role at LIME Painting.
Responsible for strategy, vision, team building, coaching, marketing, finance, and administration
2. How did you arrive at LIME Painting?
In 2009, I incorporated my first commercial painting company Greenwood Village CO while I was attending business school at Michigan State University. After running the high end paint company for five years in college I fine tuned a business model to service the high end property owner. LIME Painting was then launched in 2014 in the Denver market.3. What motivates you most to achieve business success?
What motivates me the most is the platform of power, resources, and influence that business provides to allow me to do good for those that I steward as well as the communities that we serve within. Secondly, the legacy that I leave for my family.
4. Is your blueprint for success based, in some way, on role models? If yes, can you name them?
I don't have any role models in my line of work per se.
5. What is your source of inspiration?
My source of inspiration is the relationship that I have with my Lord and savior Jesus Christ who strengthens me.Corporate Profile Questions
6. What differentiates your company from the competition?
We are niched to service the high end custom property owner. We provide expertise along with consistency and reliability with an easy, enjoyable, and refreshing experience. The property owner doesn't have to play the role of the general contractor when working with LIME.
7. What are your primary product and/or service offering?
Commercial interior painting services Greenwood Village CO, coatings and contracting services.
8. What are your primary geographical markets?
9. Describe in a few words the typical customers of your company.
Owner of a property that is in the top 5% within a market.