Personal Experience Questions
1. Please explain you day-to-day role at The Debt Burner
Operations Manager - oversee all aspects of Sales and Marketing.
2. How did you arrive at The Debt Burner?
I am the founder of the Debt Burner. As a personal Financial Consultant, I began offering Biweekly mortgage acceleration product and timeshare loan calculator to consumers in 1992, although sparingly, until recently, we decided to take the product online to reach a larger audience.
3. What motivates you most to achieve business success?
Helping others achieve wealth while leaving a legacy for my family to assume financial independence.
4.Is your blueprint for success based, in some way, on role models? If yes, can you name them?
Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, and Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook.
5.What is your source of inspiration?
Helping others build wealth that they may not otherwise accumulate.
Corporate Profile Questions
6. Who's your Company? (corporate profile)
The Debt Burner provides homeowners and borrowers with wealth building solutions while securing their greatest assets. We do this by restructuring your payments to reduce interest, increase equity, and erase debt for pennies on the dollar.
7. What differentiates your company from the competition?
Unlike other companies we offer annual audits of our customers lenders to assure accuracy. Our preferred biweekly mortgage program Hampton VA guarantees that every extra payment made by our clients is applied to their loan's principal.
8. What are your primary product and/or service offering?
Early payoff of Mortgages and other fixed loans.
9. What are your primary geographical markets?
Homeowners with existing mortgages within the United States.
8. Describe in a few words the typical customers of The Debt Burner
Any US borrower that has contracted an interest bearing loan to repay over a specified timeframe.