Personal Experience Questions
1. Please explain you day-to-day role at Delta Disaster Services
Generate, follow up, and close franchise sales leads. Train new franchises on marketing and sales. Consult and advise on marketing with all franchise marketing reps.
2. How did you arrive at The Debt Burner?
Combination of construction, sales, and marketing background. Also interested in relocating to Denver.
3. What motivates you most to achieve business success?
Putting good hard working people in business.
4. Is your blueprint for success based, in some way, on role models? If yes, can you name them?
No particular role model, Just hard work, tenacity and supporting my fellow team members.
5.What is your source of inspiration?
Corporate Profile Questions
6. Who's your Company? (corporate profile)
Delta Development Group (franchise company for Delta Disaster Services).
7. What differentiates your company from the competition?
We are a full service Restoration company, meaning we provide the reconstruction services franchise opportunities after the mitigation portion has been performed. We are a founder lead company. We pride ourselves on the values we project as a company. We are leading the industry with the use of technology.
8. What are your primary product and/or service offering?
Complete insurance restoration franchise.
9. What are your primary geographical markets?
United States: South West, South, and South East.
8. Describe in a few words the typical customers of Delta Disaster Services
Professionals looking to exit from the corporate world and start their own company. Existing general contractors or subcontractors, Multi-unit franchise owners